Monday, April 27, 2015

Memories, It was the Perfect Day - Guest Designer - Anna Rogalska



Hello Everyone

We have a really amazing Guest Designer today and I know that she is probably no stranger to many of you! She is an amazing creator and one that I really admire! Welcome Anna Rogalska.


Hi Everyone! I'm Anna Rogalska. I live in Poland. I am a landscape architect, scrapbooker and in my spare time I am a keen runner. I've been scrapbooking for nearly 7 years. My scrapping style is a little bit of everything, romantic, shabby and mixed media. I love to try new techniques!
I make layouts, cards, tags and altered items. I am definitely a flower addict! I absolutely love flowers, chipboard, stencils and paints which are usually incorporated in most of my layouts.
You can find me here: annar-mojepasje.blogspot.com 




I'd like to share with you a project I made for the April fun challenge called "Spring Fling". Cherry Blossoms are some of the most beautiful flowers, coming in bright colors. Blossom is a sure sign that spring has arrived.

The beautiful papers are from Prima and Bo Bunny. I've made my background using a stencil, stamps and different mediums. I've added pictures of cherry blossom to this layout and a lot of spring flowers. Hope you’ll enjoy! 
------------------------------------------------------------------------



Here are some close-ups.








The layering, design and styling are just fabulous! Such a beautiful and soft page! ;-)

Thanks so much Anna for creating this page for us! ;-)
Please pop over to Anna's blog to see more of her designs and amazing inspiration!

There's a few more days to enter the Spring Fling Challenge and there's some gorgeous prizes up for grabs.





Random Prize
$15 Gift Certificate 




Links:

Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ZeusandZoe/
Instagram: https://instagram.com/zeusnzoe/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zeusandzoe/


We look forward to seeing your Spring projects.

6 comments:

  1. Precioso diseño e inspirador!!!, Muchísimas gracias por compartirlo con nosotros...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning project! I love all details ! Amazing :)
    Greetings :) Paulina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning page Anna! This is really so fabulous and beautiful! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi amazingly beautiful as always, love your work, stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi amazingly beautiful as always, love your work, stunning x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...