Thursday, May 26, 2016

Mixed Media Canvas - Special Guest Designer - Ekaterina Zenevich

Hello Everyone

A very warm welcome to our Special Guest Designer today - 
Welcome Ekaterina Zenevich! ;-)

Ekaterina was our Challenge Winner from last month and is such a talented and creative lady! ;-)

Here's a little more about this creative lady.


My name is Ekaterina Zenevic. I live in Belarus. I am married and I have a son. I enjoy scrapbooking since 2014. Most of all I love mixed media - this is my little magical world, plunging into which, I forget about everything. With colors I can express all my emotions much better than words). I also like the flowers in the projects, especially the flower stamps, I paint them with watercolor pencils and sprays. You can see it in my projects - www.katrinkadesign.blogspot.com  and you can also find me at Instagram as @ekaterina_zenevich and YouTube  www.youtube.com/c/ZenevichEkaterina 

The Mood Board inspired me to create the canvas. It was a bit magical and mysterious.





Isn't this project just so fabulous and beautiful?

Ekaterina also has created a You Tube video for this project.
You don't want to miss this one! ;-)

 Master Class:   https://youtu.be/xBPVVqQgrIw 

Thanks sooo much Ekaterina for creating this gorgeous and stunning canvas.
Please pop over to Ekaterina's blog for more inspiration.

Here's a reminder of the mood board again.


So now, it's your turn to show us your take on this months mood board.


Our sponsor this month is



Mixed Media Place offers a gift certificate to the winner of the May Challenge.

Blog: http://mixedmediaplace.blogspot.se/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mixedmediaplace
Pinterest: https://se.pinterest.com/mixedmediaplace/

Please note: International winners may be responsible for shipping costs.
Please be sure to follow our CHALLENGE RULES.

 We appreciate each and every challenge entry and share the designs that catch our eye on our Facebook page and Pinterest Boards.




3 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...